Challenge Objectives - Generation 5

  • Currently Between Generations. No Objectives.

The Swift Family Tree

Want to see the entire Family?

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=DU5US&c=wbtlimzmwu&f=565491270600152224#view:DU5US

(Click the last generation to see the entire tree)

Monday 1 August 2011

Gerado West-Hangnail and Isabella Swift - The Unseen Footage.

I decided, that as I have crap loads of pictures I never use, the ones that never made it into the blog should get used somehow. Originally my plan was to do it for each Sim as they died, but as both of these died in the same post, and they are definitely interlinked, I thought I'd put them together. There is no particular order to them, and you will probably see why alot of them weren't used, all the same, enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------












































No comments:

Post a Comment