Challenge Objectives - Generation 5

  • Currently Between Generations. No Objectives.

The Swift Family Tree

Want to see the entire Family?

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=DU5US&c=wbtlimzmwu&f=565491270600152224#view:DU5US

(Click the last generation to see the entire tree)

Monday 1 August 2011

Chapter 10 - Curabitur a felis nec prohibere

WARNING! This chapter is not for the faint of heart. Ok, now you may read on.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cassandra... uh what a pleasant surprise. they let you out of prison?" Isabella asked nervously.
"Well yeah, as I was a minor, they sent me to juvie, can't hold you after your birthday, it's the law."
Concerned about what the neighbours might think, Isabella cautiously invites her inside. Better to have her indoors, rather than having this conversation on the doorstep.



"So, what are your plans?"
"Well, I've just got a job at the hospital. Really I want to be a sports star, but with my criminal record and all... plus, all the free plasma I can drink."
Without wanting to appear rude, Isabella begins to think about those poor patients at the hospital, and what could happen if Cassandra was ever given a position of responsibility. Somewhere inside her, a little pang of guilt twinges, but it's quickly suppressed. She did what she thought was right, she can't be held responsible for the monster Cassandra became. Right?

"You know" Cassandra interrupts her thoughts. "I heard an interesting rumour in prison."
"Oh?"
She leans in, and whispers into Isabella's ear, "I know what you did, and I intend to make sure that everybody finds out."


Blind panic sets in, "You can't split up my perfect family, I won't let you!" Isabella cries, leaping on to her nemesis,  "You'll never get out of here alive!"

Either they are fighting, or this is the worst Woohoo of their lives. Answers on a postcard.

Kick her ass!


Gasping, her vampiric strength no match for Isabella's pure rage, Cassandra finally manages to break free of her grasp. "Enough of this shit" she mutters, turning slowly, she locks Isabella in an immobilising gaze, the vampire's preferred method of hunting. "Now you're mine!" she growls.



Poweless to resist, Isabella slowly feels her life force draining away, eventually falling to the floor. Cassandra can't help but look on, quietly sniggering to herself, the bloodlust pumping through her veins.



She nods to Grim, who acknowledges her cooly. "Well, you are keeping me busy aren't you?"

Without a further word she departs, leaving no evidence of her ever having been there behind. When the family returns, it will look like Isabella had electrocuted herself fixing the computer, as her body will already have miraculously turned into an urn.

When the family returned, everyone was shocked. "I can't... I can't believe it" sobbed Gerado. How cruel was the world, that so soon after losing one mother of his children, he should lose another?



As Isabella's first love had always been science, it was decided that rather than interring her in the Mausoleum, her observatory would instead be used as a memorial to her, and her ashes would be stored there. Unfortunately, the observatory wasn't very big, so they had the service on the balcony, just underneath. Gerado launched into his speech about how Isabella would be missed...



Before leaning back on the railing, which was just a little lower than he was expecting....



[

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who says that Generations have to end by them dying of old age? Yes, that is the untimely end of Generation 4 I'm afraid. Luckily, the challenge goals were all non-goal based, Opportunist and Tattoo Addict. I promise I will try and not kill off any one else. I said try.....

I felt that Cassandra killing off Isabella was fitting, sort of full circle if you will. I also like the delicious irony of the fact that she killed Isabella to avenge the death of a parent, and ended up losing the other as the direct result of her actions.

Story Progression gave Cassandra a job at the hospital, which is weird, because when I MC'd her to do the "bite" scene, her LTW was to become a Superstar Athlete. So I wrote it in about her record stopping her from joining that career. I think medical is more fitting for a vampire anyway. She's also became a bit of a whore, in the space of 2 game days, she was seen flirting with no fewer than 5 different men. Seems she takes after her father....

Ella coming back from boarding school in the last chapter was actually both a plot, and a game device. I'm not entirely sure whether Megan will last long enough for the triplets to reach Teenage years, so I need someone to look after them, just in case.

Also, cookie if you find the continuity error :)

According to Google Translate, the title is Latin for "Never annoy a crazy vampire"

Anyway, hope you enjoyed :)

3 comments:

  1. I love shocking untimely deaths!! Wow, way to kill off a generation!! Haha

    Do I get a cookie for noticing that the shot of Gerardo leaning back off the railing is during sunset, but everything else is daytime? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw darn, and here i was coming to claim the cookie for myself :P
    Fabulous end of a gen, i do love a good sim death, as i'm sure i've made very clear with my legacy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Gasps* I was totally not expecting that!

    ReplyDelete